Saturday, 28 February 2009

WELL KNOCK ME DOWN WITH THREE FEATHERS! What Do You Make Of This Then?

.
This Months Cambria Magazine's gone really Militant and got a bit Radical Nationalist, just in time for Dydd Dewi which is now the biggest event for Nationalist Celebration in Devolution Wales. So what has come over 'CM', to print up a great two page spread by John Humphries on his book Freedom Fighters Wales' Forgotten War, plus four pages for an article by Patriot John Jenkins leader of Mudiad Amdiffyn Cymru - the 60's Secret Underground Welsh Resistance Movement .
.
I suppose, that we must be thankful for 'small mercies', as apart from Golwg, Western Mail, Daily Post and Y Cymru Our Neo - Colonial Establishment's TV/Radio Welsh Media have not 'Gone a Bundle' on this big publishing event, as far as I know. Further the Welsh Blog Land seems remarkably quite and afraid to touch this 'Hot Potato', again as far as I know.
.
So I guess I must not begrudge 'CM' a thank you but they don't fool me, after all their Dydd Dewi Cardiff event and their Magazine was originally peddled to Nationalists as Nationalist Projects but the Dydd Dewi Parade is becoming a Cardiff Weekend Tourism Break. I have no problem with that, my problem is with so called Nationalists who are too thick to see otherwise and too gutless to get up to the Coal Face of Confrontation with the Brits and their neo - Colonial Lackies in Wales. As for 'CM' well in recent years it has all got a bit 'Country Quest' if you get my drift, and many Nationalists had stopped buying it, and who knows maybe it sales were plummeting as I have noticed there are two other magazines now pushing similar Welsh Themes. So I guess ''Going Nat'' again for this month will for sure boost sales and subscriptions.
.
Whatever, do not expect 'CM' to continue to be so militant or Radically Nationalist, as I do not think their Patrons, Financial Backers at Assembly and Cardiff City Council will put up with that for long, nor their Advertisers. This is a one off, but fair play to Henri founder of 'CM', as editor he had put in tributes in 'CM' to Cayo, Coslett and Toni Lewis, so I do not want to go to OTT in criticism on this matter. However, the truth is that really, I will trust your 'Cambrianista' Patriotic sentiments a lot more, and believe what appears to be your radical Anti - Investiture Stance, if you get out of your closets, get off the fence and cross the line and step up to the gate of Caernarfon Castle on 1st July 2009.
.
I hope you guys and your fellow travellers have got that in 'One', not least the 'Balchderiaid' and especially their leader Adam Phillips. Who for some years has been one of the biggest fans of the FWA and doing a lot of ''Revolutionary'' Parading, Posturing and Cambria style Petitioning and Subscription style 'Name Collecting'. Time he and his mates got their act together and considered some confrontation with reality of real Struggle rather that 'Hot Air' at Hope and Cilmeri and as they are planning at Abergele 2009. To all these patriots, I suggest that you will honour the memory of our patriotic dead by carrying out some affirmative radical Nationalist action for a change, that might just go, even half way to where 'Adfywaid'69 Patriots were at, in their struggle for Wales some 40 years ago.
.
Not just more of the 'Silly Stuff' as example of the following FWA APPRECIATION SOCIETY? http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2254866126 What the F***! is that about? more MI5 'Sting Sites, set up to collect patriots names and addresses, or what? Appreciation my A**! I can assure you that any ''Old FWA'' be they alive or dead would be more appreciative of some action, particularly at the Gate of Caernarfon Castle on 1st July 2009. Hope you 'Boyos' have got that in one too!
.
Gethin 'Iestyn' ap Gruffydd.
.
PS: It never ceases to amaze me just how the 'FWA Legend' grows and grows, see below magazine cover and do a google search on web for more FWA stuff . .